2011年4月20日星期三

How I Lost It: I've always loved walking -- RIFT Platinum it gives me energy and always helped me manage my weight in the past. So naturally, I started walking again.

I began slowly. I would walk in the morning with my dog and then at noon and after dinner -- they weren't long walks, but they were long enough to get my heart pumping and get me energized. I would walk at a steady pace -- not too fast but not too slow either. rift gold As I got used to walking again, I noticed it did two things for me: It gave me exercise that I desperately needed, and it helped me take my mind off food and work. When I got home after my walks, I didn't head straight to the pantry -- in fact, I usually wasn't even hungry!

Suzy now
As I got used to walking, I started challenging myself by speed walking, adding weights and even running from time to time. RIFT Platinum I have a weighted vest from NYKNYC that I usually wear, and it's done wonders for helping me burn fat. I walk 20 minutes in the morning, 45 minutes at lunch and another half hour after work. When I don't feel like walking, I find the music helps motivate me.

As I began to get healthier, I noticed I was making better food choices, too. Rift Gold I seemed to lose the urge to gulp down sugary or fatty junk foods, and I cut out bread completely. Nowadays, my diet is mostly lean meats and veggies, but I do treat myself to dessert most days. The difference is that now I can enjoy just one or two cookies -- not several.

I also allow myself one cheat hour a week -- usually it's on Friday. Nothing's off-limits during my cheat hour -- even a gallon of ice cream! After the hour is up, it's back to healthy eating again. The cheat hour helps satisfy any junk food cravings I have.

My No. 1 piece of advice is this: Don't give up! You can lose weight -- it just takes a bit of effort at first, and after a while, you'll start to look forward to it. Making only slight adjustments to my lifestyle helped me lose 50 pounds, and I'm still losing!

没有评论:

发表评论