2011年4月20日星期三

How I Gained It: I'd been trim and fit pretty much my whole life, but then something changed: Rift GoldI started working from home. My job involves sitting at the computer all day, so I began putting on ridiculous amounts of weight. I was so busy, I didn't notice or even care that I was eating too much -- in fact, food helped me deal with stress while I was working. When I was feeling stressed, I reached for the cookies. RIFT Platinum And it wasn't just stress that caused me to eat -- when everything was going well and running smoothly, I'd have a mini celebration with a cookie or a piece of cake or something sweet. I always had some way to rationalize my poor food choices.

Breaking Point: I was the heaviest I'd ever been, and I'd gotten to the point where I was disgusted with myself when I looked in the mirror. rift gold One day, I'd just had enough. I said to myself, "OK, I have to make a choice -- do I want to be overweight or do I want to get a grip on my mindless eating habit and do something about it?"

Were bread and butter more important to me than looking good and feeling healthy? RIFT Platinum The answer was no. I wanted to be the lean, athletic girl I used to be. It was then that I decided to give up the sweets and start walking.

没有评论:

发表评论