2012年3月10日星期六

I Am Alive Can It Survive Our Review

Our I Am Alive review is going to cause a fight in G4's office. I've been raving about this game since I played it for a half an hour at CES. (Check out my IAm Alive preview), but Jake Gaskill played the whole game and does not share my enthusiasm. Iguess first impressions can be deceiving, both in people and in video games.Here's a taste of Jake's I Am Alive review:"Among the first indicators of I Am Alive’s troubled past are the story setup and your starting inventory. The story takes place during the final five hours and 15 minutes (my playtime) of this guy’s year-long journey across the country to get back to his family. Yet when he arrives in town, he has zero supplies, a gun with no bullets, and a flashlight. He’s been traveling for a year and that’s all he has managed to accumulate/deem worthy enough to hold onto? Better still is the fact that he serendipitously comes into possession of his incalculably useful and lifesaving machete two seconds after encountering a padlocked chain link gate and being ambushed by a lone hoodlum who just so happens to be carrying the large knife. What are the odds, huh"Check out the rest of our I Am Alive review.

他の人気文章:

没有评论:

发表评论