2011年5月5日星期四

Emma Watson Has Sympathy for Kate Middleton

She's about to marry Prince William in a fairytale wedding, but there's one Brit who isn't envious of Kate Middleton: TERA Gold 'Harry Potter' actress Emma Watson.

"Poor girl, that must be an incredible amount of pressure," Watson said to the The Associated Press (via Huffington Post) about the bride-to-be. RIFT Platinum "I hope she's enjoying it. Must be intense."

According to PEOPLE, a local reporter asked Middleton if she was nervous about the upcoming weddings, to which she replied, "Yes, of course I am."

Watson is certainly no stranger to the spotlight, thanks to her decade-long role as Hermione Granger in the 'Harry Potter' films. rift gold She's been catapulted into fame, not just in the UK but around the world, similar to Middleton.

In addition to co-starring with Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint in the film franchise, Watson was recently announced as the new face of Lancome -- a big step away from the wizarding world.

However, all of her 'Potter' duties and endorsement deals took a toll on the academic actress, RIFT Platinum causing her to take time off from her studies at Brown University, where she enrolled in 2009.

"I just knew I was going to be beating myself up because I wasn't going to be able to be doing the best that I knew that I could at school or in my job," Rift Gold she told the AP. "If I'd been getting B's or C's I would've been really upset."

Watson plans to return to the classroom this fall as soon as she's finished with promotion for the final 'Harry Potter' film, which opens this summer.

没有评论:

发表评论