2011年9月29日星期四

The sims Makin' magic

It all started last Sunday...I broke my Sims unleashed dish, so I go up town to get a replacement, what do I see 'The Sims makin' magic' so I think that I rmtd have it, so I buy it. 20 minutes later the game in my sweaty little hands. Installed.The game is fantastic, apart from the usual more items (all +175 of them) and yet another area for your little Sims to explore, different NPC’s (including a pixie) and more skins, I noticed an interesting new feature: magic.Basically what you do is buy the right equipment, a few ingredients, and viola, instant magic made easy!I found the ingredients lists confusing at first, however a quick look at the handy spell book and I was soon making magic.So far I’ve turned a neighbour into a frog, made a certain someone really like me a cheered up lots of unhappy folks, but there are many more spells I have yet to find (including putting out fires quick, teleportation, reanimating the dead and may more).If by some miracle you only have the Sims and no add on packs, get this one first, I’ve got all the add-ons and this is by far, the best out of the lot (speaking of lots, be wary of any sim who has a lot of toads jumping round the house, you never know what dark arts they have dabbled in).If this is not one of the best Sims add on’s yet, I’ll eat my hat (and wand, and spell book)

rmt

没有评论:

发表评论